Property and Casualty Insurance 

Property and Casualty Insurance, also known as P&C, is a broad term that refers to standard insurance policies that cover both personal property damage and liability. Property and Casualty Insurance are types of coverage that help protect you and the property you own. 

Get a quote

The two basic parts of P&C coverage are property and casualty. 

Property Insurance

Property insurance helps protects the property you own like your home or car. This coverage applies to belongings stolen or damages due to a covered peril such as a burst pipe, fire, or theft. 

Casualty Insurance 

Casualty insurance means the policy includes liability coverage to help protect you if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injuries to another person or damage to another person's belongings. 

Request More Info

FIRST* is required
LAST* is required
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a 10 digit phone number
ZIP CODE* is required

You may also call (864) 223-8788 to speak to an agent. Requesting a quote is not a guarantee of coverage. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the actual policy issues. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state. 

"Go see Mitzi Randall! She can help you with all of your Medicare questions!"

Read More

Local Agent. National Support.

Correll Insurance Group offers the best of both worlds—you get to use a local, independent agent who lives in your town and knows you personally, but this agent is backed by a strong, national firm that has served the Southeast for nearly 90 years. So you don’t have to choose between having a personal relationship with your agent and knowing they have access to world renowned markets. You’ll get both with Correll.


David A Crotts & Associates is a member of Correll Insurance Group and works to bring you coverage that best fits your needs. Visit our corporate site to learn more.

Error Message